SGA - How to Access Your Money

1.2 What Is A Req?

A General Requisition, or "req", is the form the Student Government Accounting (SGA) office uses to process all approved expenditures. To begin accessing your group's funds, you must turn in a completed req to SGA. Please familiarize yourself with the requisition process and guidelines using this online guide. If you still have questions after reviewing the guide, please contact the staff at SGA.

For more details regarding obtaining a req: see section 2.1.
For more details regarding completing a req: see section 2.2.

Note: Low Value Order (LVO) forms are used by UCLA departments only. The General Requisition form is used only within ASUCLA and should not be confused with the LVO.

Go Back to the SGA Handbook Table of Contents